Dedicated Florida Premises Liability Attorneys
Commercial and residential property owners and managers have a responsibility to keep their homes, stores and general grounds in good repair — or to give advance warning to visitors if there are known hazards to be avoided. When they fail to do so and you suffer harm as a result, you have the right to seek compensation. Justin C. Johnson & Associates has extremely skilled attorneys who possess an impressive knowledge of Florida premises liability laws.
Premises liability cases often revolve around injuries caused by:
- Poor security
- Elevator or escalator failures
- Unsafe walkways
- Unsafe structures
- Building collapses
- Falling objects
- Construction zone accidents
- Poor retail store maintenance
- Exposure to toxic substances
- Bus accidents
- Railroad crossing accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
Our experienced attorneys help clients with many services, including:
- Consulting medical professionals to verify the extent of your injuries and the cost of recovery
- Photographing the scene of your accident and preserving other evidence
- Researching whether anyone else has been injured in the same location, or if anyone has previously complained about the property’s condition previously
- Structuring sound arguments to ensure you receive the maximum compensation possible
We have helped clients obtain justice against property owners, tenants, landlords, security guards and companies, management companies, and other at-fault parties in premises liability claims. We do everything possible to help you obtain damages for medical expenses, lost wages, damaged property, and pain and suffering.
Contact our St. Petersburg premises liability law firm
Justin C. Johnson & Associates is your ideal source for comprehensive assistance if you have been injured on another person’s property. Contact our firm’s St Petersburg office online or at 727.732.4676 to speak to an attorney regarding your accident.